Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time Warner sucks.....

Due to the fact that my internet and phone quit working when the sun is out, I haven't been able to do much on the computer the last couple of days! They are supposed to come and find out what the heck is going on today anywhere from 8am till 7pm....so much for my trip to T with Emma! Having no computer has been driving me crazy. I haven't been able to work on the website or check perezhilton.com obsessively! I leave tomorrow for Columbus and won't be home till Sat. night. I am excited! It is nice to get a break but I will miss the kids a ton but they get to hang out with the grandparents so I am sure they won't mind! Marie is coming down on Sat to help and I am so excited about that! I love having a friend that enjoys scrapping as much as I do! Ok, well, I am going for now.....I pulled something in my neck and it is killing me sitting here!! Love ya!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

AWW!!! I feel loved..... Rachel I am glad we have connected again.. it is so nice to have someone close that loves to scrap as much as I do...