Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Still trying....

Ok, so it has been a week since my last post......Sorry!!!! This month is flying by as well and I can hardly believe that it is almost gone! Cameron starts soccer and Tball within the next couple of weeks, so it will be crazy and hectic as he has practice for both sports 2 nights a week......4 days of practice! I really wish they would have worked it out better for the kids. That is alot to ask of a kindergartener! Oh well, he loves to play so it is worth it. Caden has been ROTTEN for the last couple of weeks! I am no longer his "Best Mommy" and I make him soooooo mad! I think he just needs to take a nap and get outside more! This week is supposed to be in the 50's and 60's, so hopefully we can make it to the park! Emma is my little diva. She wants what she wants now and refuses to wait! It is so cute....the minute David gets home she starts stripping and running to the bathroom, yelling "Tub! Tub! ......Come on, Daddy!" Cracks me up!! And if he doesn't go directly to the tub, she starts to scream!!! She is lucky she is so stinking cute! Ok, it is already almost 10.......I have to shower and go to the store before I get Caden from preschool so I will have to blog more later!! (Hopefully before next Tues!!!) Love ya!!!

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Sounds like that busy time of year is coming for you again. Hang in there! Sounds like she's a cute streaker - at least she likes taking a bath....

Marie said...

What a cutie Emma is... Hope all goes well with the sports...