Monday, March 12, 2007

I have a blog??

Wow.....I had even forgot that I had created a blogger account until I tried to make another one! So much has happened in the last 6 months. It has gone so fast! But I want to start anew so no talk of the past! David and I have decided to make our family the number one priority, not anyone elses, and that we need to make changes in our family. Less stress is the goal now. Health is up there too...hahaha!
I want to make sure I update this blog more then every 6 months, so all my friends, you need to nag me! I want to make this a place to be able to go back when I am scrapping and be able to find all the little antecdotes that my kiddies have said and done. I seriously have no memory whatsoever lately and this will help alot a ton! TIA!!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

What a great Idea.. I so need to have a place that I can remember what my kids have said too... so we will have to nag each other to keep our blogs up to date....