Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy, Busy!

I am still trying to recover from this weekend's Expo in Columbus! Non-stop all day Friday and Sat......we were one of the busiest booths. People couldn't even get in half the time! It was nuts! We did a ton in business and hopefully we will see the return in our online store and in the actual store.

Marie was a lifesaver on Sat! I couldn't even walk on Sat night.....my feet HURT!!!
So, I came home to a house full of sickies.....David, Cameron, Emma.....she is better now but David and Cam are still ill. Cameron has an Easter party today at school and it is last day before break so he wants to go but I am not sure. I have to go to the party because I set it up so we will see in aboutn 15 minutes. lol.

Ok, have to get around to go.....blog more later!!!

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

Glad it was successful! I wish your store continued success. Hope all are feeling better soon!