Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here ya go Marie....

There! Now you can't call me a slacker! I just haven't had anything exciting to blog about lately.....boring central around here. I have been scrapping but nothing to brag about. Baseball is in full force and the boys are loving it. Emma just loves the playground part. She could care less about watching the boys. Emma and Caden's birthdays are coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't believe they will be 3 and 5...time flies. Ok, nothing else going on. Just had to make Marie shutup....your turn now lady!!!

Rachel

2 comments:

Marie said...

well... thank you Rachel! About time you blogged! Also it is crazy that the kids will be 3 and 5 WOW! how time flies! Should I brag I think I did about 8 pages over the weekend!

Also I did blog yesterday!

scrapperjen said...

ROFL!!!!!! Nice to see you around now & then. Yeah, marie - hush! :)