Friday, May 02, 2008

Be Original

I could just tell when I woke-up today that it was going to be a crappy day. David and I fought, the kids were whiny and the weather is icky. Then my friend called at told me about some crappy news concerning the scrapbook store (All I gotta say is stick with your diecuts!) Ugh, I need it to be Saturday already!! Hopefully it will be sunny and the kids wonderful and David is off so no scrambling for a sitter! I have to work till 4 and we have a baseball parade in the morning but the rest of the day is free and I am hoping to get to Old Navy to get me some flip-flops and I heard a rumor that Target has pink glitter shoes for girls. Emma needs them!

Next week is Mega Meet in Novi, MI. The store will be closed but don't worry I will still be working my butt off in the name of scrapbooking. We will have a booth up there and I can't wait because the new October Afternoon will be in on Wed. and I am dying to play! We are taking their product plus QuicKutz, Paper Salon, Hambly and Melissa Francis. We also have some really cool kits made up using the Accucut. Anyone going needs to stop by and say Hi!

Ok, I am going to eat my lunch and take some meds....maybe my crappy cold is what is making my day crappy. Have a great Friday!!

Rachel

No comments: