Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Me again...

Yeah, I know that I never post....no reason to go over that again! Ha! Just wanted to let you guys know that Scrap Happy in Clyde opens tomorrow and the Grand Opening is next weekend so come over and check it out! I would love to see you guys! The store looks great! More Scrap Happy news too. Susie is going to be starting a design team and we will need people for both stores so get your best layouts/cards/altered items ready! Local girls only though right now! Also, there is now a blog for the store....www.scraphappyohio.blogspot.com
Same old, same old on the family front. Boys in school and Emma loves her brother-free time in the morning. She gets her first haircut on Sat. morning....finally! David really likes his job and we just added a new kitty to the household. Toby is not happy!
Exciting scrapbook news for me.....I will have another card published in Cards February 2008 issue! Very excited! It is was so cool getting to see my card in the August issue of Cards. I just got an email last week from Memory Makers and the 601 book should be out by the end of November so make sure you get a copy so you can check out my first pubbed layout!
Ok, have to go!! Have a great night!

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

WOW! YOu have all kinds of excitement right now.
Congrats on the store and the card being pubbed.
HUGS!