Thursday, August 09, 2007

Why do I even have a blog?

I think the only reason I come here to post is to say what a bad blogger I have been and then never post again for about 6 months....lol!
Just wanted to update my life and let some people know I am still kicking! We moved back to our hometown. Makes things easier for us (i.e. me) and luckily we have a great school system here. School starts at the end of August and Cam can not wait. Caden starts preschool in September and he is so excited. Emma is getting so big. It breaks me heart because she is my last baby.
Well, this is all I have time for. Dinner will be done in a few. Love ya!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Bout time you blog. Sheesh. It was good to see you at the expo.

scrapperjen said...

Nice to see ya! :) I saw your scrapping - you rock, girly!