Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Cleaning

It is that time of year again.....time to clean! I have a love/hate relationship with cleaning. I love the after and the organizing part but I hate getting started. You always seem to make a bigger mess then it was before. My scrap room is horrible at the moment. I started cleaning out all the supplies I didn't need this past weekend and ended up with a massive box of stuff I need to get rid of. I have too much and it was really impeding on my scrap mojo. So I am finally lettig go of all the items I had to have but will never use because they just aren't me. I am just now getting to the point of understanding what I like and my style so the others have got to go! It was hard because alot of it is things I have bought within the last year or so and are new and never used but they are taking up space and stealing my creativity!! So i just got done posting an ad on craiglist to sell that box. It feels so freeing! Anyone local who is interested here is the link: http://sandusky.craigslist.org/art/655909744.html or just email me. There is some good stuff in that box but it just isn't for me anymore. I need room to buy more! (JK......kinda!)

I also want to point out someone's blog that I love. Erica was on our DT and she does great work. I love her cards and she just made up some more goodies for us using Paper Salon and Maya Road. Check out her blog at www.ericasartisticattic.blogspot.com . (Hope she doesn't mind!!)

Ok, have to go back to doing some work! Have a great weekend!!

Rachel

2 comments:

Erica Payne said...

I don't mind at all! Thanks for braggin' about me a little! I'll be bringing the stuff by the store hopefully tomorrow!

scrapperjen said...

Erica's blog is great! I love her cards and projects.
Hope things are good with you!